Announcing Buffer’s Incentivized Testnet Launch on BSC
We are proud to announce Buffer’s Incentivised Testnet release
We are excited to announce the launch of Buffer’s incentivized Testnet. The testnet will allow users to paper trade BNB options and learn how to use the options trading platform before the Mainnet release.
We aim to empower everyone to trade options in a 100% decentralized, secured, and simplified way. To achieve our aim, we are working relentlessly to build a simple-to-use options trading platform and the Testnet launch will be critical for us to get the relevant feedback and fine-tune user experience.
To get useful feedback and increase product familiarity we will be setting up a $iBFR reward pool for the users participating in the Testnet launch.
We will be announcing our Leaderboard challenge and $iBFR rewards for participation in our incentivized Testnet on the 5th of July 2021.
Meanwhile, you can follow this step-by-step guide on getting started with the Testnet.
How to win $iBFR by participating in Buffer’s incentivized testnet?
- Leader Board Rewards: Customize and trade put and call options to generate positive P&Ls. Top options traders generating the highest P&Ls will be rewarded weekly basis. (Details coming on 5th July 2021)
- Tweet Suggestions: Tweet feature requests, UI suggestions, or bugs by tagging Buffer_Finance on Twitter and share the tweet on our discord server’s #testnet channel. We will be selecting top tweets on weekly basis starting from 5th July 2021
Have any queries?
Learn how you can get started with Buffer testnet → here
Buffer is a non-custodial on-chain peer-to-pool options trading protocol that works just like an Automated Market Maker (eg: PancakeSwap) where traders can create, buy, and settle options against liquidity pool without the need of a counterparty (option writer). Buffer makes options trading accessible to everyone and much more efficient than its centralized counterpart.
- Discord server → https://discord.gg/Hj4QF92Kdc
- Telegram group → https://t.me/bufferfinance
- Twitter (DM open) → https://twitter.com/Buffer_finance
- Medium → https://buffer-finance.medium.com/
- Website → https://www.buffer.finance/
- Testnet → https://testnet.buffer.finance/